Benefits of Joining the Carolinas APMP Chapter
We have almost 200 members across two states. Our membership is representative of different industries and various roles within the business development continuum. We provide benefits that are valuable to this diverse membership. Typically, we have at least one program every quarter, but often there are other activities going on as well. For instance:
- Our breakfast round table discussions in Raleigh, Charleston and Charlotte provide an opportunity to network and share best practices with colleagues. Our traditional dinner meetings offer an opportunity to hear from featured speakers.
- Our informal networking opportunities forge (and cement) strong friendships between proposal professionals.
- To ensure we’re meeting the needs of our geographically dispersed membership, our virtual “lunch and learn” webinars allow us to hear from experts in a wide variety of relevant fields.
- In the past, we’ve capitalized on joint programming with our colleagues from related organizations such as NCMA, PMI, APICS, ASQ and CSCMP, including networking and charity events.
- We also co-sponsor the very successful Southern Proposal Accents Conference (SPAC) with the Georgia Chattahoochee and Florida Sunshine chapters.
Of course, members also receive the full benefits of an APMP membership, such as opportunities for professional accreditation, live and on-demand webinars, a job bank, publications, and an international network of proposal professionals dedicated to advancing our profession—and the careers of other members like you.Not already a member of APMP?
We encourage you to apply online for membership today by visiting the APMP Membership Home page.
At that time, we hope you will choose to affiliate yourself with the Carolinas Chapter. It's that easy!Already an APMP member?
Even if are already a member of APMP, you may still affiliate yourself with us by simply updating your member profile by logging in on the APMP Home Page.APMP Home Page
While APMP membership is not granted at the chapter level, you may join by today by visiting the APMP Membership Home page. At that time, you will be given the opportunity to affiliate yourself with the Carolinas Chapter. You can then immediately enjoy the full benefits of our chapter.
Visit the APMP Membership page to Join
Please contact Laura Snyder,
Carolinas Membership Chair